Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Richard Holiday

IMG_4989.JPGOn the holidays I went to Australia with my Dad. then we went to see Manly Eagles vs Titans after that Willie mason had the first try he ran straight to this to man to bomb off him because
he didn't tackle right because he think he all cool he could tackle Willie mason after the
game i went to see Steve Matai  to sign my t shirt lucky I had a marker to sign my t shirt
After that




IMG_4993.JPGOn the holidays i went to Auckland  with my dad I went to see warriors vs storms because we wake up went to airport then we call a taxi to watch the game after
my dad save 500 dollars watch the game after warriors won I ask my dad can we  buy
some dinner today furthermore i went to see my mum and my four big brothers and my little sister’s

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard I like your video because I like to watch nsw vs qld

    ReplyDelete