Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Richard Rubric

The first great thing ever happen to me was  the longest writing ever with the year sixes and after
that I didn't get to stay to do my work the second best thing that ever happen to me was
finished my Duffy work then i post it in blog if you want to see my My Duffy work
also my Anzac writing My Anzac writing secondly I always forget my capital letter from the start when I write  my story from weekends
and holiday when my teacher tells me Richard you need capital before you start
writing furthermore I always forget full stops and My goal is to be rugby league player because i chosen that professional rugby like
greg ingles  and jonah lomu so i can provide other people that I’m good
at playing rugby so day  can  played rabbitohs & QLD .

Introduction: last Friday was  special because it was ANZAC assembly some of school and teachers were wearing poppy for anzac. To show respect that who died for us  furthermore
anzac stands for australia, New Zealand Army, corp.  Also a dog nipper was to kill to rat
also he was to train to send messenger but the dog was not much  bigger than other dog
when the enemy try to shoot nipper but he ran fast to other side.


Then We went to outside to look Mr jacobsen painting also the painting look like a guy lifting a dead guy  also Mr jacobson turn the music that who died
for us furthermore they never get too see their family like their son or husband


No comments:

Post a Comment