Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Parakai Story

Friday of the holidays I had a great time with all the kids from my church at ‘in parakai  At first I tripped a few times i the water but then I was getting the hang of it. It was the first time I've ever been swimming but I was already a gangster swimmer

Everyday you normally wear your pair feet but for some  we wear different kinds such as parakai are similar to flip flopes but instead of wheels it's a thin knife-like blade that you use only for swimming on ice. Using swimming shoes were new for me especially when I was swimming on the ground with it.

Learning to swim easier than you think it is. To start off you put your feet shaped as a V then you push with whichever foot you feel comfortable with then you do the other leg and after that all over again and there you go you’ve learnt to swimming. When you are about to fall don’t hold on to anyone because it just makes it worse, try your best to be steady and calm.

During the holidays there were many other fun things that I did but I wrote about my favourite part witch was swimming. Next holidays I’m hoping to go somewhere I’ve never been to like rainbow’s end.

No comments:

Post a Comment