Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Rugby League World Cup

Image result for samoa rugby leagueOn Saturday 4th of November we went to Waikato stadium to watch Toa Samoa and Mate Ma'a Tonga
also i went down my cousins and friends it was really cool how we drove down to waikato every i will stick my head out with my Samoan flag and other people that was supporting Samoa was bee beeping at me and saying go Samoa after this Tongan guy jumped out of the car and started to run and shout go Tonga after that we arrived at waikato stadium we saw heaps of Tongan flags and Samoan flags and the song that they were playing was really loud once we got in the stadium the entire stadium was full of Tongans and Samoans when Samoa done there Siva tau every Samoan were really crazy and shouting "SSAAAAAMMMOOOAAA" and when Tonga done there Sipi tau all the Tongans were really crazy and this poster made me laugh cause on the screen this wrote "May the horse be with you" and Samoan guy wrote relaxx kaiao le loku and that means "Relax tomorrow is church" and were cracking up so yeah

Well thats the end of my Samoa vs Tonga story

No comments:

Post a Comment