Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Letter to Mr Vanhorn

Dear  Mr Van Horn


My name is Richard and I am 13 years old, I will be turning 14 next year on May. I was born in Samoa and came to New Zealand and raised in South Auckland, Mangere and I only have 2 siblings, a younger brother who is 10 years old and a Little sister which is 9 and there names are AJ and Nina. Also I am cambodian and German also Samoan. What Language do you speak?


My favourite sport is Rugby and Tag also Rugby league, and I quite enjoy playing them. Also my role  model for sports is Joseph Parker my Dad has very good relationship with Joseph Parker Dad cause they knew each other when they were little kids and they like fishing and they still go fishing.
What do you like to do in your spare time?


My Favourite Subject is Maths because I love the challenging questions and I get to learn different strategy also getting to learn with my buddy’s.


Best wishes towards your future and your family back in organ and Take care of your rest of the trip in Auckland, I’ve Been Wondering would you be a teacher?


Sincerely Richard:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment